Jason Nielsen ACA
Highly trained Creative Design Specialist with professional development and experience in graphic design, desktop publishing, print media, and art directing. Creative strategist complemented by solid project management, storytelling, copywriting, sales, and marketing skills. Adept at identifying critical production issues and creating viable solutions, while consistently meeting deadlines. Social media strategist and marketing maven who remains current with latest trends in internet marketing. Skilled in designing and interpreting creative direction for brands in various industries, working to improve the value of the brand across all marketing mediums.
Technical Proficiencies: Adobe Photoshop; InDesign and Illustrator, complemented by ability to quickly master new and emerging media and software programs.
Production Planning ● Graphic Design ● New Media Studies ● Print Media ● Desktop Publishing ● Multimedia ● Project Management ● E-Commerce ● Cost Reduction Strategy ● Marketing & Creative Concept Development ● Design Layout ● Vendor Relations ● Systems Analysis & Design ● Special Effects ● 3D-Animation & Modeling ● Account Management ● Sales ● Customer Service ● Social Media & Marketing Tactician
• Adobe Systems Incorporated, ACA Professional Certification in Adobe Photoshop CS5
• Q College, Certificate in Print Media and Desktop Publishing
• Computer Master Institute of New Media & Internet Technology, New Media Studies Diploma
• University of Victoria, Application & Management of Information Technology (AMIT)-A 12-month intensive program that included the Project Management Certification
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator
- Graphic design
- Print media
- Desktop publishing &...mountain biking.